Since 2015 we have adapted and changed our tripod and head designs specifically to meet the demands of the long-range shooter. The ergonomics and stability engineering of our latest TFCT/Anvil tripods go hand-in-glove. All RRS tripods are built with meticulous attention to detail, high-quality craftsmanship, and our commitment to proudly make and hand-assemble our tripods in the USA.
RRS TFCT tripods deliver renowned portability and dependability for long-range shooting enthusiasts, precision hunters, and Military/Law Enforcement Officers alike. Its fixed apex was designed with the smallest diameter possible, allowing the entire tripod to compact tighter.
TFCT = TRIPOD. FIXED. CARBON. TAPERED.
The patent pending RRS Taper Lock design fuses our Anvil-30 ball head with the TFCT tripod apex into one unified structure. The result is seamless, absolutely rigid and elegant.
Made with the finest materials
• Solid Billet 60601 Alumminum
• RRS proprietary carbon fiber
• Made in USA down to the smallest screw
• Taper lock fuses the RRS Anvil-30 head to the tripod
• Self-retracting leg angle stops
• Multiple ¼”-20 accessory sockets
• Air vents for smooth & easy leg extending/collapsing
• Leg extension locks: reliable sealed twist-locks