Our ongoing quest to perfect the carbon-fiber tripod started in 2009 when we released the Versa™ TVC-33 after 3 years of development. Today each one is still built with meticulous attention to detail, craftsmanship and our determination to proudly design, make and hand-assemble the world’s finest tripods in the USA.
Combined with an optional quick column, leveling base or video bowl, the Versa tripod system is a master of versatility — it’s like having multiple tripods.
Our patented SureGrip™ apex lock mechanism makes changing out the platform for other accessories fast and seamlessly rigid. Options include:
• Leveling base - Quickly level your setup with one twist. Convenient +/-15 to 17 degrees of articulation
• Quick column - Instantly add 12-15" of extra, quick-adjustable height
• Anvil-30 platform Adapters - Make your tripod compatible with the Anvil-30 ball head tapered mounting surface.
MADE WITH THE FINEST MATERIALS
• Solid Billet 60601 Alumminum
• RRS proprietary carbon fiber
• Made in USA down to the smallest screw
• SureGrip™ Apex Lock
• Self-retracting leg angle stops
• Multiple ¼”-20 accessory sockets
• Air vents for smooth & easy leg extending/collapsing
• Leg extension locks: reliable sealed twist-locks